06.04.14

Make you smile

Make you smile
your childlike eyes,
like an innocent boy
full of curious joy
your gentle speech
and pause between your words
when you are trying to reach me
oh please let me know
what I can do to add to your happiness
oh please let me show
how much care to safe you from  distress
I, I will try everything to make you smile
 You can lose yourself
And inspire me to dance
Or to sing in romance
You paint me in a brand new world
And the colors you use
Open my eyes for a new view
If you are sad
I want to ask you  "please don't hide"
I want to walk through every weather by your side
And all I want to share
There is nothing left to spare
I want to see you smiling every time and everywhere
Please have full faith
It does not matter if its late or if your far away
Please, please call me by
If there is anything that makes you cry
Because I will try Everything to make you smile

1 Kommentar: