12.04.14

The last Breath

In the sommer sun we are lying
on the mountain lake chewing flowerstalks
no we don´t think about dying

we breath the fresh air around us deep in to our hearts
but to be honest when you say
you will love me on my way
I was hoping that you might be around
In the times of loss and pain, when I´msinking to ground
yes every breath is a reminder
that soon all things are gone
now we breath so easely
one day we will breath the last one
we are  counting endless stars on the ocean
I rub the sand from your face
We both naver felt so safe
we start to speak about devotion
and the night is getting cold
and I promise I will grow with you old
yes every breath is a reminder
that we are equal under Gods sun
with same destination

Baby sometimes I am so afraid
that maybe I am not the one to safe
Here anyone and not even you
To make us see how devine love rule
every breath is a reminder
of how this miracle is perfectly done 
and we could always be blissfull
even right when we breath the last one

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen